Job Description :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform- Collaborate with crossfunctional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance- Continuously discover, evaluate,and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams You Are :- 4+ years of experience in software development.
- Proficiency in Web Technologies will be a plus
- Experience in developing, releasing and maintaining native Java Applications (point us to your apps on Google Play).
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK - Software development kit which has a source code, development tools, an emulator and libraries that is used to build android applications
- You also need experience collaborating on software projects. You`ve demonstrated that you can work efficiently as part of a team.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Competency: Android,Android SDK